Blackbeak Bluff And the rings i am breaking
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
It seems theyre in similar places. Étoille hums again, lets the silence between them stretch longer. He is thinking.  After a few moments, he finally says, "I would like so." The only pack he knows by name is the Caldera - and the nomad's pack that Ty is founding, though he does not recall the name of it. And of course he is headed towards neither. But that is alright; he will end up where he is meant to end up. "I have lived as a loner for a long while," Étoille tells her. Perhaps it is only fair he divulges some, too. "Very briefly I was with a pack named Gnarled Oaks, but it was small and quickly fragmented. I do not mind wandering, but I would like to..." the man trails off, thoughtful. "I would like to establish myself somewhere, if nothing else." Étoille wonders if given her history Mirabelle is interested in finding a new pack. He would not be surprised if she isn't. Well. There was time to think on that - and their eventual separation - later.

It seems odd to fall back into silence that had been so easy before. "...Thank you for sharing, er, your story with me," the beast says, somewhat awkwardly. He gives the smaller woman a thoughtful look. He supposes they are closer now, though he did not feel a paradigm shift. Perhaps.. perhaps friendship was a simpler thing after all.
Messages In This Thread
And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 10:08 PM