Phantom Hollow Bridges burn, and so do I
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She senses something wrong - something terribly wrong. A pinch of reality, the salt on her skin and the hurting of her heart. She didn't know how she had hurt him, their son, and that was what she hated. Not knowing them - her possible family and all of their moments together. She couldn't picture Cattail as a mother, but perhaps this Ondine had been good at it. But no matter how hard she tried, Cattail couldn't become the woman that this man probably loved - the mother to their son. Did she want to become that? With time, she'd say yes, but the other seemed hasty. Leave? Now? Abandoning her after dropping such a bomb on her?

Before he could turn and make his leave, she "womaned-up". You shouldn't - I-I don't even know your name or where you live. She pleaded, white brows knitting into a sad frown. Determination sparked, both in her heart and in her mind. I'll find our son for you. Maybe... Maybe seeing him will help - no, it must! She proposed desperately. Now that she had gotten to know the wolf whom she was before, she wanted to hear more about it. Learn about herself, the former Ondine. She stepped closer. Please... D-don't lose hope in me now.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - August 23, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Kjalarr - August 23, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - August 23, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Kjalarr - August 24, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - August 27, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Kjalarr - August 30, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Bridges burn, and so do I - by Cattail - September 03, 2017, 12:35 PM