Dragoncrest Cliffs The Flower which grows best in the dark
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
Ears swiveled atop his obsidian head as he listened to the dark dame. He was enthralled by her interest, and found it most enjoyable just to watch her exclaim the results she had found. He wasn't sure how to weaponize anything, and was pretty hopeless at identifying plants so he couldn't help her in that regard. However he wasn't truly usless, "Well once you figure out how you might what to weaponize this plants," Cecil was having issues picturing a harmful plant, "I can test it out for you, practically I mean." I was an adept warrior, his skills in a battle were much more well rounded than his scentence forming brain.

"I am a warrior here in Drageda." Which as she continued, struck him as fortunate considering her next concern. Although he had a feeling she was looking for a more independant way of protecting their home. "Could you think of something to do with you poisons? I'm sure you can think of a way to utilise them so that you could maim your apponent so they migth be more at your skill level." He wasn't sure if that scentence made sense, but thinking of it from a warrior prospective, Cecil was sure she would figure something out. "Perhaps one day we can have a spar, and get your fighting skills up to a manageable level." He wasn't exactly hopeful given her eye sight, but perhaps it was an issue they could solve together.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 11:32 PM