Stone Circle Children of the Standing Stones
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Valette's cries made Illecebra wake up, her ears perking forward on alert. She listened in for a few moments before realizing what was going on. She smiled softly and placed several soft kisses to the brows of her own children, who were sleeping in a furry pile beside her. She peeled herself away,unable to stay away from the birthing of her new alpha's babies.

She left the den quietly and moved toward Valette's den just in time to see her warn off Ezekiel with a baring of her fangs. She felt a pang of pity for the male and moved to stand beside him a few feet away "Don't worry about that, the mama instinct is showing fiercely. I wouldn't hardly let Mawk anywhere near me while I was giving birth. I snarled and growled at him as if he was a bear trying to eat us" she said with amusement and looked at him. The scent of childbirth and blood was strong, very strong. It made hher yearn for more babies but she shoved the desire away with a quiet snort of amusement. She had her family, and now she should focus on raising the children and gainingaining some trades not continuing to make more children.
Messages In This Thread
Children of the Standing Stones - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2017, 08:24 AM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Ezekiel - August 24, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Nanook - August 24, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Clary - August 25, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Illecebra - August 25, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Steph - August 25, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Nikai - August 27, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Nanook - August 30, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Ezra Wolf - September 11, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by RIP Valette - September 13, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Children of the Standing Stones - by Nikai - September 14, 2017, 05:44 AM