Stone Circle Are you going to claw out my eye?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny watched as the sunlight made her eyes sparkle, it did amazing things to the already pretty golden color. "You're eyes....they're really pretty" he murmured and then flattened his ears back. He totally didn't mean to say that, he meant to think it, but now he probably sounded like an idiot! He tried to play it off with a confident grin and a wag of his tail, hoping that if he seemed like he really meant it the compliment would be taken better.

She sounded shocked about the fact that he hadn't travelled much, and he began to wonder if that was even normal. Nikai and Keoni had travelled by themselves, granted Keoni had her tongue torn out but that was probably just really really bad luck. "yeah no, This area and then one belonging to my dad's pack not too far away from here. About a day's travel if you move quickly"  he said pawing at the ground. She introduced herself and once again he found himself stunned by a wolf's name. His mom and dad really weren't too original were they? "Sunny Easthollow. uh...Sunny's just fine" he said once again cursing himself for sounding like an idiot. Why all of a sudden was he so awkward? She made his heart race for some reason, but he wasn't scared at all. The only other person that made him feel anything like this was Keoni.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - August 25, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - August 25, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 03, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 06, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 10, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 11, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Are you going to claw out my eye? - by Sunny - September 18, 2017, 10:23 PM