Stavanger Bay we are graveyards reaching, with haunted bones
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot's face fell. Even though what Drogon said made perfect sense, it still felt like being let down easy. He even offered to let her come along with him on his travels, but Sunspot didn't want to travel - she wanted to be part of a pack. One that hadn't known her as a babe.

"That's okay, Dro," she sighed. "I'm looking for something more permenant, though."

Energy sapped once more, she sat down on her haunches, wondering if leaving the Morningsiders had been a good idea after all. She'd never found out if there was anything to do with the strong and silent Sylvas, and Grayday's pups had just lost their mother... but she didn't have any desire to take that place, and Sylvas has a son to worry about as well.

"I normally hate kids," she said to Drogon, "but you don't seem very much like a kid. This time." She couldn't help but add a little snark to the otherwise fond words, remembering what a jerk he'd been the first time they'd met. He hadn't been the only one, though. "I'm sorry I snapped at you, for what it's worth."
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are graveyards reaching, with haunted bones - by Sunspot - September 30, 2017, 10:30 PM