King Elk Forest and the stars are shining, singing, for you
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Cheeks glowed under chocolate fur and her eyes wandered to the ground. Not as much as Avalon. She answered bashfully. She didn't want to appear like an all-knowing being, for she was truly not. Her whole life, up until this very day, had she learned of new things. She smiled then, moving closer so they would not have to wake up anyone to simply talk.

I think it's absolutely splendid here. She lied, though not noticeably. She wondered if she even was lying. Yes, she wanted to be at Moonspear right about now, but it wasn't that bad here.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Nova - August 28, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Malice - September 03, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Nova - September 06, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: and the stars are shining, singing, for you - by Malice - September 17, 2017, 02:32 PM