Dragoncrest Cliffs they make us war
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No posting order, loose rounds. :)

It does not take long for others to arrive. Seeing Eljay so soon after Tirgatao adds a couple of points in his favor and she looks him over for a long moment. Eventually, she glances over to see Dio approach, then Eske—whom she gives a thankful nod—and then Shalon and Cecil. She hadn’t seen the male since he arrived, Eske having taking him in. She is thankful it has been a former Seageda wolf at her borders, making the decision of acceptance so much easier. The other unknown to her does not approach but the invitation had not been extended. Soon, Asherah and Portia approach and settle in the backseat. With some relief, and some worry, she does not see any of the children.

“It has been too long since Wildfire and Arlo left and without word from anyone, it raises concern,” she says. She doubts anything significant happened at the Caldera that wouldn’t result in a messenger sent back—in what she expects to be the courteous gesture—and they wouldn’t know of anything after they left (or even before arrival). Not wanting to think about the negatives, she glances over the group she’s gathered. “I do not know where Redhack Caldera is,” she says, glancing around the others. She doubts Dio or Eske or a handful of the others to know, but Shalon’s knowledge is beyond her. Eljay is the only one she knows for certain to know the way back and she lingers longer on him. “I want to send three wolves first to sweep the area and nearby packs. One is along the coast further south, Teaghlaigh. Run by Arturo,” she tells them, having been unaware of their move.

Thuringwethil allows a moment of silence, giving the opportunity to those that want to volunteer to offer their services before she has to assign someone. “I’d like Eljay to stay back and continue to work on getting his health back for a longer trip to the Caldera, if you’re up for it,” she tells him, turning back to him for his thoughts.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
they make us war - by Antumbra - August 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: they make us war - by Eljay - August 29, 2017, 12:47 AM
RE: they make us war - by Dio - August 29, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: they make us war - by RIP Blodreina - September 03, 2017, 06:03 AM
RE: they make us war - by Shalon - September 03, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: they make us war - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: they make us war - by Antumbra - September 04, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: they make us war - by Eljay - September 05, 2017, 04:27 AM