Dragoncrest Cliffs you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j]
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
For all his efforts in looking, he is not able to find any reasons to be disappointed. Even if he does not come here knowing of the pack prior, Dio's never been too overly impressed with all those that have anyway. So far, he still seems worth a shot—well-rounded enough to work in various niches, it seems, which bodes well for his favor when there is always so much to be done. He fits the picture of who he could see doing well here, should a sound mind accompany the body.

In his own personal recent menagerie of potential joiners, he has already come further than many. There lurked an urge to make him prove it, but better sense, for now, ruled against it in favor of time and energy alike. He has minded himself, done nothing to rile his suspicions so far, and perhaps more than anything, appealed just enough to keep the Drakru keen to him. "Good," he appraised with a small nod, hopeful that he may be of use if they went searching for clues on their misplaced comrades, which Dio did not doubt could come very soon. When it did, they would need capable parties out on the road and here as well. "The capable, and the loyal, may make their place here. Contributors rise well, those who lag don't. It is a formidable territory here at the seaside, but well worth it," he smirked subtly, believing the coast did well to lead Étoille here, and gestured vaguely to his back.

"Our claim is called Dragoncrest Cliffs, and our commander—Heda—leads us." Without being generous on the details of her right away, he implied her importance. Her word was law here and should he remain, he would know this. "Alongside her is Fleimkepa, then Wocha—myself, Dio." More information, dashed with a few items of interest that would likely catch his ear with the language of their pack. "If it still interests you, I don't think you need me to spell out every detail."
Messages In This Thread
RE: you do more thinking and I'll go out and make it alright [j] - by Dio - September 06, 2017, 12:09 AM