Redhawk Caldera Fishing and Gossiping
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian greeted his friend with some respectful licks and wagging of his tail. He stepped back as Elwood asked how he was doing. "Life is a mess. Ivy left as well, so I only have Ben," he sighed. He glanced at Elwood, sometimes kids couldn't be contained. They wanted their own lives. Though his tiny Ivy. Poor girl. He didn't want her to be alone. There was nothing he could do about it.

Sebastian then sighed and started to walk to the place he intended to fish with Elwood. "Then Mato showed up at Caldera's borders, informing me where he was about to settle with his new pack. Burke and Malice were there as well. They were saying, mostly Burke, that they were allowed to eat. Towhee said some things. But Burke used that to his advantage and told Mato that all of us made him starve. It was ridiculous," he groaned. "I made sure to tell them that it was just a grumpy teenager and that it didn't reflect your opinions. But.. either way. Mato dislikes the Caldera now, and, Burke and Malice left with him."

Sebastian shook his head. It was all a long and tiring story. "Ben and I are still here though. It should help that Burke and Malice left. Though, I feel kind of stupid. I always keep this hope that one day my dad and I will get along but it will never happen. When I defended the caldera he instantly switched back to hating me. He said horrible things,"he sighed sadly. "Kind of Ironic. I had a father that didn't want a family. I am a father that does want a family but none of my kids or mate stick around long enough to become one," he spoke sadly.

Hahaha
Elwood: How is it going?
Seb: *Vomits out all the problems he has in life*

xD
Messages In This Thread
Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - August 30, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 04, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 05, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 09, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 11, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Elwood - September 13, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Fishing and Gossiping - by Sebastian - September 14, 2017, 03:39 AM