Altar of Twilight loyalty, loyalty, loyalty
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

and the second lady to tell ceal hes special looking. HELLO VANITY

For a moment Ceallach just stayed where he was, watching her in turn as she watched him. He was still growing accustomed to the behavior of strangers - up until now he hadn't had much experience with people beyond his family. It was something he did want to change, not only for his own curiosity but because it would just do so much better for him and Teaghlaigh if he learned how to navigate the unique nuances of social interactions. Her tail gave a slow wave and he relaxed marginally; he knew that if she wasn't welcoming he was at a disadvantage. He was younger, inexperienced, and he was far beyond his familiar grounds with it's lush loam. 

She was still staring though, and Ceallach almost felt uncomfortable. "Me?" He wasn't sure about that, glancing down at himself. "I look like my dad." Ceallach admitted, because of his siblings he looked the most like Arturo - his carbon copy. He might end up taller than his father but he doubted he would. "I'm Ceallach Fearghal." He offered after a pause, realizing he'd been so caught off guard by her statement on his appearance that he hadn't given anything else. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
loyalty, loyalty, loyalty - by Hydra - August 31, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: loyalty, loyalty, loyalty - by Ceallach - September 07, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: loyalty, loyalty, loyalty - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: loyalty, loyalty, loyalty - by Ceallach - September 11, 2017, 04:47 PM