Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
no frauds - nicky minaj

Oh, Kinkajuú was not wasting any time.
After her wonderfully unexpected reunion with her brother the young princess was keeping busy. She had welcomed him to tag along, since she was not planning on staying on the forest they had met in for too long. Getting bored easily was one of Kink's main issues maybe. And no, it wasn't that she had a problem with commitment - back in Rockcastle Valley she was fiercely devoted to her duties, she had begun to show certain interest for pursuing the title of mercenary and like her mother, becoming a scout as well. 

Maybe being so volatile and flaky after interest was lost, is something genetic, huh dad?
Or well, maybe daddy issues, and misplaced resentments aside, maybe Kinkajuú just needed to constantly have something in her busy mind. Right now, her energy was focused to the task of trying to map the areas around her, and locate the potential packs that lived nearby. Though she knew better than to join the first pack that she stumbled upon on, she needed to begin at least making a 'list' of those she could 'work with'. 
Messages In This Thread
soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Kinkajuú - August 31, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 01, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:58 PM