Blackfeather Woods She wears me down to bones in bed
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Mention of @Kotake here

She immerses herself in the waters, one unsteady step at a time. She was focused not on answering Atli's questions, but relieving herself of the harsh grinding in the back of her throat as her stomach acid ate away at her esophagus' lining. She gulped the water desperatly, knowing that it was a paltry substitute compared to honey. But it was all that she had at the moment, and she took that blessing liberally.

I'm fine, She repeated, her voice firmer than before. She didn't want to show any signs of her pregnancy to him. The moment he suspected was the moment that questions would be asked. Questions that she did not want to answer. At least not yet.

Her daughter's presence was not a surprise to her, nor was Kotake's a few moments later; Koume's quiet shadow. Potema frowned at them, even as water dripped from her body, smearing the streaks of vomit that marred her pallid pelt. Go back to bed, please, She insisted, her voice rough and wavering. Do not worry about me,
Messages In This Thread
She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - August 31, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - September 02, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Kjalarr - September 02, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Koume - September 03, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - September 09, 2017, 11:31 PM