Blackfeather Woods Reflecting on the reflection
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Nyx liked to pretend she could feel the woods around them - observe even the slightest bristling of the gently swaying leafs and hear even the twinkles of the stars. While she couldn't really, she still could feel and sense someone approaching. Not that the man's coat was very camouflaging in their dark kingdom - not to mention his rather brute size and, most possibly, heavy weight crushing the bedding as he went on his way. While she despised some being stronger than her, she had always appreciated her smaller form that was rather good for sneaking around unnoticed. Not just anyone could outdo a vicious snake.

Potema had picked a nice specimen to share a den with, that was for certain. He was strong, nearly as fine-shaped as Damien himself. But never could he compare to the true king of their woods, no - not even she could! She dipped her graceful head in greeting, straightening herself out just a bit more in the hopes of matching his size. Never would that happen, but she could try. Good day. I do not believe we have run into each other before. She raised a speckled brow, rearranging the stars that decorated her forehead. Not that we have gone out of our way to make that happen, though. It was not her job to go 'round scouting for the new meat that had been let in by her right paw. Any decent member would come and greet their (temporary?) Dark Mistress without her having to wait ages.

Not that that kind of thing got under her skin though. It just... degraded him on her personal ladder of good beings. The name is Nyx Apaata - future bearer of Damien's kin and Dark Mistress of these woods. I hear you are rather close to my Listener?
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Reflecting on the reflection - by Nocturnal - September 02, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: Reflecting on the reflection - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Reflecting on the reflection - by Nocturnal - September 04, 2017, 02:38 PM