Firefly Glen im too lit to dim down a notch
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

the kiss went unfelt in the quickness of her recoil - and maybe that's for the best because never in a million years will the starlet let herself have this right now, as things are. she doesn't understand still, but of course kinkajuú doesn't know and so what can she do? "no, no," she cries instead, her final sob catching on her teeth, "'course i looked for you everywhere, but.." but what can she say? i dropped everything to chase after you forever-girl and then instead of that i let you go and get lost from me and now i know i love you but --

a hiccup escapes her - and another; her eyes are damp but she's stopped sobbing, grounded by the girl's touch on her cheek. "'kay," witchbaby says weakly, surrending sweetly if only to keep kinkajuú there - but it only takes a second for the remainder of her resolve to burst apart and she buries her nose in the beautiful girl's cheek, scruff, pressing as close as she can dare so selfish to steal back that comfort she's missed.
Messages In This Thread
im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 08, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 08, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Kinkajuú - September 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: im too lit to dim down a notch - by Witchbaby - September 19, 2017, 12:54 PM