The Heartwood my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
alrighty! i'll also keep things vague about liffey and andalusia since those threads are ongoing too

To be honest, Remi did not know of any pack aside from the Vale, and well Tealaigh from Chusi's mouth alone. He had joined the first pack he had come across with, and though he did not or would never regret following Rannoch into the Vale, he did regret not having gotten around a bit more. As an aspiring scout knowing about the packs that lived in the area was a must. 

"Do you know Liffey?" he asked shooting a sideways glance at the Caldera wolfess as the faintest traces of a smile began to crawl upon his face. "And... Andalusia?" he asked then, a bit more hesitantly than when asking about the Vale's Beta but truthfully more interested in the answer of the latter question.

At her gesture of licking her lips, Remi flashed a smile in her direction - happy to see that his find was good enough for her. He gave a soft chuff and then he was off, nose close to the ground as he tried to decipher the exact route the furry bastard had taken. After a couple of minutes he stopped, his eyes now fixed on what seemed to be an old, hollow log that seemed to be the x that marked the spot. "it's in there" he announced, though he figured Raven could've already come to such conclusion by herself. "i'll go on one end and you stay on the other...mind the teeth" he barked, the last bit a warning not only for her but for himself as well. Personally Remi preferred meals that did not bite back but sometimes its not what you want but what you get.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 02:51 PM