The Heartwood my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
omg your avatar ... i die

A flicker of excitement lit up her eyes as she began to explain the relation she had to the two females Remi asked about. Oh, Liffey was daughter of Alphas as well? He pursed his lips in thought before answering "Liffey is Beta in the Vale" he informed her, not wanting to include and our alpha's girl because really he was not one to go spreading gossip and even if he was, he had not direct statements from either to publicly confirm this.  Then as she spoke about Andalusia, the creamy Ostrega felt a little flutter in his own heart.

He opened his mouth, with the intention to speak,but he did not have the chance to comment because, as they were readying themselves for the attack, the raccoon must've felt the movement or presence of others outside and tried to sneak a peek by poking its head out over at Raven's side of the log. The critter looked up at the female, its little whiskers twitching before its face contorted into an angry growl and the fur along its spine rose on end.

"get it!" the boy screamed, already making his way towards that side so he could aid her inmediately after she got a hold of the furry growling gremlin. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: my irregular heartbeat is starting to correct itself - by Mouse - October 20, 2017, 08:46 PM