Totoka River this cowboy is running from himself
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he spoke her name, and Deirdre's thick lashes fluttered—he knows me!—though as he continued, the woman frowned. even this did not take from her beauty, though her eyes became very sad. donnelaith. that was a name that she remembered very well, and she could weep from the hurt she endured as he spoke those words. I do not remember, came her words. not you, not the fire—I... I remember my family, though not what they look like... oh! did the fire take them? would she not know that they have died? 

her eyes fell to his paws, and she swallowed both her tears and her fears. could you take me there? came her anxious whisper, and she looked back to him, to donnelaith? she did not think she could face it alone, the sight that surely waited for her.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
this cowboy is running from himself - by Grayday Sr. - September 05, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: this cowboy is running from himself - by Deirdre - September 06, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: this cowboy is running from himself - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: this cowboy is running from himself - by Deirdre - September 06, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: this cowboy is running from himself - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 01:18 PM