Blacktail Deer Plateau the starlit sky
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Morningside has recently claimed the Blacktail Deer Plateau. My throughts are that their territory leads up to the river and that the river itself is somewhat like a natural border. So Howl won't think she's in the border, but she is still very close.

Howl was walking back to the territory from the first part of his expodition to try and find new members. He was asked to check in as frequently as possible and so that is what he was doing. For the sake of the pack and for the sake of his soon to be due pregnant mate. He was comming close to their border and with the wind he was greeted by the familiar scent of the pack, epecially Grayday and himself who had done their first round of border marking just a few days ago. He made a note that he should probably go over it once more before heading out again.

Just a few moments after he smelled the border another scent came to him one that was unfamiliar and not from the pack. An even greater reason to go over the borders again. Before him stood a female with her head down taking a drink of water from the river that ran just before the plateau began. Their territory was primarily on the plateau, but a small portion of Whitefish River and the valley surrounding the plateau had also been claimed by the pack. She wasn't necassarily in the territory, but it was still a bit too close for Howl's liking.

Howl was by no means a brute and this female didn't seem to have any alternative motives other then to grab a drink, but he couldn't very well tell that just by looking at her. At the sight of her he hurriedly ran up to her side, placing one of his front paws in front of where she was drinking in the water. "Excuse me ma'ma, but would you mind taking a few steps back?" he said in a calm authoritative voice that was not ment to sound hostile or aggresive.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
the starlit sky - by Vega Kyran - September 05, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: the starlit sky - by Howl - September 05, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: the starlit sky - by Vega Kyran - September 17, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: the starlit sky - by Sylvas Streiter - September 17, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: the starlit sky - by Howl - September 26, 2017, 05:17 PM