Sunset Valley You must push the world harder than it pushes back.
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie had not seen a soul in what must have been several weeks, and it had been even longer since he had seen a full-blooded wolf other than his father. He appreciated that the wolf before him was not hostile, but it might have been easier for him if she were. It would’ve given him a reason to run away. He still considered running away, but he could hear his sister chiding him for being anti-social.

He raised his head and ears slightly and gave his tail a half-hearted wag as he said in his usual flat, emotionless voice, “I appreciate your understanding.” He fidgeted, entirely unsure of how to proceed, trying to think of what his sister would say, but he could never make sense of her behavior or speech. He finally asked, “Have you by any chance seen a red coywolf, about my size?” He wanted to say something like she has run off again, leaving me and Mother and Father to worry about her, but instead he just said, “She has gone missing. She would likely be with a larger, dark gray she-wolf. I suspect they would both be someplace heavily populated by wolves.” Though his voice showed no emotion, a hint of desperation might be seen in his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You must push the world harder than it pushes back. - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 09:27 PM