Wapun Meadow day after day, alone on a hill
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded and took another bite from the rabbit,suddenly not too interested in it. He hadn't really ever thought it was brave, he had just wanted to go back to Easthollow and so...he did. "It was hard to decide, and My sister hates me because I left. Me and my dad have had a rough time of it but now we're okay again." he said and wagged his tail as she said the vistation was the best part, which he completely agreed on. "I am really happy that they want me to meet my baby siblings. It....It would have hurt if they didn't want me near anymore" he said honestly his eyes darkening before he looked up at her, the next question making him think.

He had to count the wolves that he had smelled around but not really ever seen, and his eyes widened at how many members they really had. "9 adults if you count me and Nikai being in an adult rank, and 6 pups." He answered proudly. They had grown a bit within the past few months, and now they had enough members to possibly take down those Buffalo that Valette wanted to catch. "Are you looking for a pack? Valette is usually really good about accepting all trades. We have medics,Mercenaries, and hunters right now but caretakers and stuff would be nice too since we have babies" he asked and then continued on to make a case for Easthollow. "It is a bit nippy in the winter, but our dens are sheltered and we work together to make sure that everyone is taken care of" he smiled at her, hoping he was doing a good job of recruiting.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 06, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 08, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 08, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Miyako - September 09, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: day after day, alone on a hill - by Sunny - September 09, 2017, 09:03 PM