Ravensblood Forest i've got a heart, i've got a song
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
as constantine began, aria fell quiet. her insides still shook, nerves eating away at her very being, but she felt better-- less sick. the more he spoke, the easier she felt, but she wasn't sure she remembered any of it. Donnelaith felt eerily familiar to her, she murmured it once after he said it and the way it rolled off of her tongue felt... homey, but she couldn't recall any details. just the name, which wasn't too far from what she usually remembered.

lasher, taltos, deirdre, casmir, emaleth, eilidh... nothing clicked. had she known better she would've recognized casmir as the strong, amber eyed male from her dreams-- but as far as she was concerned that vision was constantine... and how would he know to correct her?

she wanted to prod at why she didn't like him, but he didn't seem to know. she couldn't really answer that question either-- not anymore-- so she just shrugged, a small smile flicking onto her features. but, the heat wave. her brow furrowed.

"i dreamt of the heat wave," she told him quietly, gaze remaining forward, "recently, i mean. your father-- he was dark-coated?" she had dreams like this often-- so realistic and eerily familiar, but this was the first time she'd gotten a word of their truth. painfully, she realized that the dream she had-- of the caramel coated she-wolf could've very well actually happened. what did that say about her? did constantine know about that incident as well?

when she received her answer, she merely nodded. "please, continue."
Messages In This Thread
i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 07, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 13, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - October 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 22, 2017, 10:50 AM