Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Miyako heard the young wolf out, nodding intermittently at her words. She felt more than some sympathy for her plight, but there was a choice to be made here. It would be incredibly easy, and maybe smart, to tell the stranger, "Sorry to hear that; I hope you find him soon," and be off on her merry way. She had no idea what sort of a predicament this friend had gotten himself into! Or if this girl was trying to lead wolves into some sort of trap. . .

On the other hand, Miyako caught no trace of deception in her mannerisms or words, especially as she struggled to stay calm. Master manipulators could fake anxiety, but not quite like this. And living in a family full of said master manipulators, she had learned well to sniff out who was genuine and who was faking it.

"I'm really sorry to hear that," she said finally, giving the girl a sincere look. "What does he look like? Maybe I've seen him nearby." She only had seen a couple of wolves in the flatlands, and wasn't quite sure if she remembered their specific appearances, but it was something to say, at least.

"Or I could help you look for him," Miyako blurted in addition, almost immediately regretting it. You idiot! Don't get yourself hooked up in drama. Eh, whatever, she thought, basically telling her common sense to stuff it. "I don't belong to any pack, or have any responsibilities. I'm new here, so there's no places I'm afraid or don't want to go to."
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Miyako - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM