Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Rannoch. Liffey. Mouse. Cypress. The unfamiliar names fluttered through her mind for a moment like the leaves falling from the trees above them, melding together slowly in a whirl of colors. She began to sort them out. This female was Liffey. Liffey was looking for Rannoch, whose brother was Cypress. And Miyako herself had run into one of Liffey's packmates, Mouse, but he was not the one she sought.

"Cypress. Does he look like Rannoch, or different?" she asked, cocking her head. "And you're sure he only has the one brother?" No harm in asking--had to be thorough, after all.

She began to pad slowly in a small oval, thinking. She lifted her head to look at Liffey. "I don't think I've been to the Vale yet. I crossed the mountains much further south of here. Is your pack big or small?" It was small talk, designed to break the silence while her mind was occupied in thought, trying to think of all of the faces she's seen lately.

"I don't think I've run into Rannoch," Miyako said after a little while, her voice sad. "But my travels are far from over. Even if I don't stay by your side, if I see him, I can tell him you're looking. I mean--he probably knows you'd be looking, but I can tell him roughly where you are, and--" She cut off, giving Liffey a rueful smile. "Just let me know if I could be of any more help."
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Miyako - September 18, 2017, 12:05 PM