Blackfeather Woods It's beyond me. Help me, mommy!
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She hadn't been sleeping well at all lately. There was something... off. The affections of her mother, while still there, had turned more to the male inside their den than (she found) to her. Which was crazy, she meant, for her daughter had returned from supposed death! Why was she not being smothered in the desirable stuff one called love? She hadn't come home for herself, after all - oh no, it was much more exciting outside of their borders. She had missed her family, and to fail them in any way would result in her spiritual death.

When mother rose far earlier than the insomniac of the family, Koume grew suspicious. She knew not why, but the feeling of wanting to follow her grew and grew and she simply had to listen. Rising herself, her think legs found their way around the other forms and out of the den. What she saw wasn't pleasant. The foul smell of blood, something she thought she had grown used to, hung in the air like a blanket of thick smoke and the firstborn grew concerned. Mother? Mom, are you okay?! She called out, keeping her distance. What if it was infectious? Dangerous?
Messages In This Thread
It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 10, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 12, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 17, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 19, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - September 22, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 23, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 29, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - October 05, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - October 07, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Cicero - October 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 17, 2017, 08:39 PM