Blackfeather Woods It's beyond me. Help me, mommy!
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She walked in circles, a low whine exiting her throat. She continued to move, if only to distract her body fom the pain. She shifted her path, creating beaten paths of her movements, twisting and turning in the dirt. But with her cramps (contractions?) mounting, she had to stop more. She would stop and lap incessently at her groin, the fur there stained red and sopping.

It was during one of these intervals that she heard a voice, worried and frightened, call out for her. Her head shot up, blood no doubt staining her mouth. Koume! She was startled. She had hoped to go through this alone, that it would be quick and painless, and that no one would know of what transpired between her and her brother. But now her first daughter was there, being privy to this botched abortion. I... She didn't know what to say, but another contraction luckily paused her...thought perhaps 'luckily' is not the right word. Her body seems to clench, bringing her towards her core. She cries out loud, and writhes in pain once more, words no longer at the forefront of her mind.
Messages In This Thread
It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 10, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 12, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 17, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 19, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - September 22, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 23, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 29, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - October 05, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - October 07, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Cicero - October 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 17, 2017, 08:39 PM