Blackfeather Woods It's beyond me. Help me, mommy!
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Pregnancy was not something Kotake had experience in. Whatever her mother spoke of, she did not know. If the sickness was not coming out, Kotake knew what to gather to help her mother expel what was inside. What poison have you ingested, she demanded, stepping in front of Koume to comfort and take over, both. She observed @Cicero in the shadows—the poisons he used—and she had heard of her mothers talent for healing, and had learned from Potema herself how to cure some of these afflictions that could be caused by poison. Not all had remedies. She did not think that it was her uncle that had done this to her mother—how very wrong she was!—but perhaps her mother had made an error in her recent exhausted state of eating something she should not. She looked to Koume. Grab cobwebs. Do you know what marigold looks like? Goosegrass? That, at least, could be used to stop the bleeding that was occurring. If her sister did not know, Kotake herself would go and find it—but she wanted to remain long enough to hear the poison that ailed her mother. She could think of none that caused such bleeding...
Messages In This Thread
It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 10, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 12, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 17, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 19, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - September 22, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 23, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 29, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - October 05, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - October 07, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Cicero - October 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 17, 2017, 08:39 PM