Blackfeather Woods It's beyond me. Help me, mommy!
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Their mother says nothing—it is a lie. Kotake does not know if her mother must expel the contents of her stomach, but knows enough to heal what is visible. So her sister collects the first things she asks for, and when she firstly collects the cobwebs Kotake uses them to attempt to staunch the bleeding. It is an awkward, difficult thing... she does not truly understand it, or if what she will do will work.

And then she utilizes the marigold. When Koume is there, she instructs, watch her, before going to a cache and finding the goosegrass. It takes her a short time to return, but their mother is still breathing.

What must she do with these things?

Oh, yes.

And so with the marigold and goosegrass combined, Kotake applies them unto her mother, forcing herself in the spaces she must go to with a half-conscious Potema mumbling things that did not make sense to her. She looks to Koume once finished, calm even still. I believe so, but how could she be certain? Kotake was no expert, yet. She moved beside Koume, who would surely see that she was shaken.

BEING VAGUE BECAUSE I TOTALLY AM THE WORST MEDIC EVER. If this PP isn't okay let me know!
Messages In This Thread
It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 10, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 12, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 17, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 19, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - September 22, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 23, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 29, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - October 05, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - October 07, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Cicero - October 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 17, 2017, 08:39 PM