Cedar Sweep i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

The cut into the bark satisfies some deeper itch, some drive in him that has been showing more and more frequently since Roarke went missing. He could still remember the first outburst - his desperate yelling near Sirius. Not at the boy, but Sirius had witnessed it and it seemed like just as fast Sirius had run away and Ceallach still thought it might have been because of his behavior. It had manifested in other ways, too, a near numbness shutting down his emotional response until he couldn't handle it anymore and it became a physical response. He could feel a few cuts on his paws from the ferocity of the swipes of his paws and his over all inexperience. He wasn't as well practiced as his far off brother - his most likely opponent had been gone for months now. 

After he was left near breathless and panting Ceallach backed off from the tree to survey that damage he'd caused. His chest heaved, bark stripped in wide swatches and uneven patterns from the base of the tree. The tree itself wouldn't die but it certainly wouldn't grow over, the softer pulp mutilated beneath the bark he'd stripped away. His brow furrowed when all Arturo said was 'impressive' - but it sounded so different than Arturo's normal voice. Maybe it was something to do with what Ceallach had been doing, how he'd responded, but still the boy looked to him with a rare scrutinizing eye. Typically he was respectful to his parents, rarely disagreeing with them. 

"How dare she?" He hissed, choosing right then not to think too much on a different tone to his father's voice. His response had been outwards, maybe, Arturo's was more inward. He just had no idea how much. "Why didn't she come home?" 

Messages In This Thread
i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 10, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 10, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 11, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 11, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 23, 2017, 03:17 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - October 07, 2017, 06:38 PM