Cedar Sweep i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The boy looks at him with a scrutinizing eye and Witchdoctor lifts his chin, fiery gaze sliding from his ( much younger ) look-alike to the marred tree. The voices whisper chaotically in his head and it takes much restraint not to shake it, as if that would dispel them. Witchdoctor knows that it would not and might just be an action he would have to explain; and he doesn’t feel like explaining much of anything at the moment. Ah, old friends, how I’ve missed you, he thinks with a punch of undiluted sarcasm to the sepulchral voices in his head. Was it too much to ask for permanent residency without the annoying neighbors? Evidently, the witchdoctor thinks. The tree is mutilated where the boy’s claws had sliced into the unyielding bark and Witchdoctor twitches his right ear, and then his tail against his hocks. How typical of Arturo to leave him with problematic children, Witchdoctor internally huffs. The boy, the villain acknowledges, has some serious anger issues.

Who? Witchdoctor wants to ask but bites lightly on his tongue. Perhaps…now is not the time to admit that he’s not Arturo ( though the signs are all present because the Witchdoctor has no idea how to act like the gangster ) and so he lets out a quiet hum of contemplation: because he has no answer ( and because he had no idea whom this elusive “she” was ). “It could be many things: guilt, betrayal, or that she doesn’t see home as her home anymore.” Witchdoctor offers the boy before he lowers his head to draw in the scent of this mysterious woman. He recognizes none of the scents: not her’s and not the ones she carries and thus he cannot piece together why it’s a big deal: to this boy and to Arturo. Wolves left packs all the time without word. Why should one be so much more special than another? And oh! how it was a big deal to the gangster. A big enough deal for him to tear his guard down and allow Witchdoctor to deal with killing blow.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 10, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 10, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 11, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 11, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 23, 2017, 03:17 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - October 07, 2017, 06:38 PM