Cedar Sweep i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

Chest heaving still, Ceallach still couldn't handle the thought that Chusi had been there so close to their borders and then she had just... Gone. Left them behind. It stung more than the thought of Roark and Mallaidh missing - that was an accident, things happened. This was a choice. This was a thing that Chusi had done to them. Anger spiked in him again but he did not have the energy to turn to and rage against the trees again. What his father said might have made sense but it just didn't. It wasn't right. 

"She left us."  Ceallach said bitterly, and in that moment made the choice: should he find Chusi again, he would be sure to tell her she was no relative of his. "If I see her again, it will not be as any sister of mine." Bitter and childish in his raw emotions, Ceallach could not promise his father he would harbor any good will towards her. He didn't know how Arturo would take that news, not when he had lost his wife in one day and now a daughter in another.  

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 10, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 10, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 11, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 11, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 23, 2017, 03:17 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - October 05, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - October 07, 2017, 06:38 PM