Cedar Sweep i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

While normally his father's wisdom provides a comfort to him now Ceallach just feels like he's burning alive. His anger grows and he feels himself near trembling - some unnamed current beneath his fur that he can't quite shake. "I don't understand." And that bothers him - that his sister would betray them that way. "Chusi better not show her face again." His mother would admonish him, surely, but Lotte isn't there and he cannot pretend to swallow his anger for the sake of a wayward child who didn't love them. Maybe she never had. "Lets. Lets get back to scouting." Ceallach wants desperately to put as much distance between Chusi's trail and scent and himself as possible and things won't get better until they do. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 10, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 10, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 11, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - September 11, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - September 23, 2017, 03:17 AM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Arturo - October 07, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: i was everywhere, like a god, like a virus - by Ceallach - October 18, 2017, 01:15 AM