Lake Rodney Blinking out before the burst
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia

It was such a comfort that Sebastian wasn't upset with her and she nuzzled into his fur, breathing his scent deep. She'd missed her daddy, that much was true but she had wanted - had hoped - that she might find Pearl and bring her home and make him happy. Ultimately other things played out and Nova had to find a peace with the way things had worked. She'd found Mato, and that had made her feel at peace, but then where did that leave Sebastian? 

"No....Mama wasn't there and I...I just wanted to bring her home and maybe it was just a childish dream -" Because she was still a child after all, wanting to please her Daddy first and foremost. "I couldn't find her." But - but Ivy was gone? It left the girl reeling and if not for Sebastian being there she might have fallen to the ground, wallowing freshly in this new feeling of renewed loss. "I...I'm staying with Mato. In his pack. Granpa is there, so is Malice....but....we haven't seen Ivy." She admitted quietly. She felt even worse then knowing that almost everyone had left him behind. 

"I feel right there - I never did at the Caldera. It's almost like how it was at the Fen. It feels like home." Nova admitted. "I don't want you to leave your friends, Daddy, but...but I missed you so badly." She admitted, pressing a few more kisses to his cheek as she nuzzled into him. 

You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
Messages In This Thread
Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 11, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 13, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - October 03, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - October 06, 2017, 03:03 AM