Lake Rodney Blinking out before the burst
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nuzzled his daughter right back. He was so glad to have her close. He knew she was safe now. He trusted that Mato would keep her safe. "It is okay, Nova. It isn't your job to look for her as sweet as it is," he spoke to his daughter. "Not a childish dream. It is hope. You got that from me I'm afraid," he admitted. He always had hope for things to turn out differently. How his father treated him, how they would become close one day. Hope that Haven would return. Hope that Pearl and his children would return. Always that hope.

"You are? Good for you. I'm happy you are with Mato. I know he will do a good job of ruling his own pack," he spoke. He licked over her cheek. "Don't worry about me. The Caldera is my home. It has been before. Everyone his my friend here and I can always visit you guys. And well, perhaps, one day Pearl will return and I will be waiting for her. Though, I think something bad happened to your mother," Sebastian ended softly. He disliked to think that anything happened to Pearl but that was the only reason. "I missed you too, Sweety. You can always come visit me too if you miss me and your brother," he spoke.
Messages In This Thread
Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 11, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 13, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - October 03, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - October 06, 2017, 03:03 AM