Northstar Vale I don't want to think about it now
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Though he would not admit it even to himself, since the departure of the pretty señorita days had began to feel longer as if the hours had been stretched and left to dry under the blue sky of the seemingly never ending days. He had been keeping himsef busy by taking some scouting trips of his own, mostly to places near the Vale but still far enough to keep him away from entire afternoons. So the fact that his best friend and Alpha Rannoch had gone missing had gone unnoticed by the creamy Ostrega. 

Really since he had returned from his last little trip he had not really interacted with any of his packmates, he hadn't even seen or crossed paths with Genie yet. So, as what would seem to be another quiet day advanced, Remi lied idly under the shade of a tree, his eyes jumping from cloud to cloud as he tried to find a shape for each. But the silence didn't last too long. He raised himself inmediately, his ears swivelling quickly atop his head.
It was her voice.

With a the itch of curiosity starting to climb up his skin he took off towards the direction the Fearghal's call had come from. He was not the first to arrive, he recognized Genie inmediately, the rich brown of her fur, and next to her Airi. Then, just in front of them, unmistakably her. Chusi. He approached with his tail slightly tensed, issuing a general hello to the three females with a low chuff but adding a small nugde to Genie's shoulder as he greeted her. He was about to give Chusi a more special greeting too when the Zeta growled in Chusi's direction.

He turned towards Airi, lips slightly curled to reveal a small snarl that said 'watch it' before letting all his attention fall upon Chusi once more. "You're back" he noted, the corners of his lips now forming a smile. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 12, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mattias - September 12, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mouse - September 14, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:47 PM