Northstar Vale I don't want to think about it now
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The first to come was exactly the one she had been looking for in the first place and she forced some happiness into her features. As he "booped" her forehead though did she break, a smile no longer adorning her foxy face. I found yar sistah... Seems we were both right - they settled close ta mah... home, at tha edge of Teekon. She's doin' fine. She informed as quickly as possible, not wanting it to be lost in their reunion. It was good she did too, for before long did more footfalls come closer and closer. She should've known it was Genie, just from the way the tiny sprite seemed to dance of the rocks, but she didn't. Her mind was somewhere else... How come only they had greeted her? Where was Rannoch?

She forced a rather broken smile, closing her eyes for a bit. Didn't think ya could get rid o' meh tha' easily, now did ya? She teased, wanting to touch her nose to her friend's cheeks before the third visitor came to greet them.

The next Valer... She did not recognize. From the mere dominance and the curse words alone could she tell the girl was probably not really into making friends, especially with some stranger showing up at their borders yet again. Strange, how they had not ran into each other in the time she had been among them, but she blamed the other. Chusi was the most social creature of her family and if she had known another wolf had been in the Vale she would've searched for her. Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal. She introduced shortly, just before... Mouse!

Her face lit up, light present again in her ocher eyes when she saw his own crystallized orbs. She could feel her cheeks grow warm under her charcoal fur as he defended her from the seemingly rather mean female. Eheh - couldn't stay 'way from ya guys fur long. And especially not away from you. She had given up going home for Mattias, had gone out of her way to see Genie again and now she was reunited with her own Spanish-speaking rodent. Only one thing was missing from the picture. Where's Rannoch?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 12, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mattias - September 12, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Raid - September 13, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Mouse - September 14, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: I don't want to think about it now - by Chusi - September 18, 2017, 01:47 PM