Hideaway Strath Oh, who says it ever has to end
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Private 
@Witchdoctor @Tapat @Seri @Eirlys - just one brief reply each and we'll get the Undersea thread up shortly. This is mostly to provide some closure, lay out the in between, and start our new chapter. Thank you guys <3

Hemlock woke a few days after they had buried Lotte to a sudden and very real feeling that she didn't want to wait any longer. Arturo and Ceallach had gone out to scout ahead several times and even though she had her shadows to keep her company she knew when the boys returned she wouldn't want to spend another moment in the Strath. It had taken her deepest love, and she felt the raw bitter rise of emotions still in her with every breath. 

She lifted her head to give a loud, clear call, assembling the wolves that remained so they could discuss matters. It didn't take long before the few remainders assembled and her weary gaze swept over them to finally settle on Arturo, holding his gaze for a few measured beats before she drew in a deep breath. "With all that we have lost, Teaghlaigh has not been the harbor we deserve. We will head north, to the coast, and see what fortunes we can find."  Teaghlaigh would be no more, and truly, she couldn't say that she would miss it. 

She would have the memories she had made here, and she would still have the wolves who had become her family - even without Teaghlaigh to bind them. Her gaze lingered on Tapat and Seri the longest, hoping to give them the assurance that it was their choice. "I want you to come with us. It is, of course, your choice - but I want you both along side us."  Hemlock  had never been as eloquent as Lotte or Arturo and with that she fell silent, wanting confirmation that they could either come along or make their own path before they dispersed. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Oh, who says it ever has to end - by Hemlock - September 13, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: Oh, who says it ever has to end - by Tapat - September 13, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Oh, who says it ever has to end - by Seri - September 13, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Oh, who says it ever has to end - by Arturo - September 13, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Oh, who says it ever has to end - by Ceallach - September 13, 2017, 07:44 PM