Blackfeather Woods I just... don't want them to change me
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
I can imagine. She answered understandingly, knowing that even though the girls had not grown too tall (especially not scrawny Koume), she knew the two boys were to outgrow even her. It was also that reason that made her think of Ganondorf as a possible suitor; whoever had impregnated Potema had been quite the hunk, and Potema herself was not of bad blood either. Besides, wasn't the whole reason she wasn't pure of blood because she was no Melonii? Well, then at least her children would be. I could always provide you with a helping paw, if you desire that. She proposed, though knew from her own youth that accepting help was not the easiest thing to do.

She sighed, seemingly drooping for a second or two, before the light seemed to return to her mismatched gaze. Just worrying over the future of the woods... Soon, I will be ready to fill the ranks with my own kin, yet with the man I desired to sire them out of the picture... She explained slowly, now fixating her gaze upon the young Melonii. I will have to find a new suitor, pure of blood.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 14, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 27, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 27, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 29, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:40 PM