Blackfeather Woods I just... don't want them to change me
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She offered to help him out, which he appreciated. It was strange to see someone outside his blood family doing something like this for him, even if they were in the same pack. He nodded in response, a small smile on his face. Thank you, Nyx, He considered calling her Dark Master (Mistress? No one had made it really clear if it was a gender neutral term or not), but decided that that was too formal. 

They stood in silence for a moment. Ganon took the time to consider where he could make his den, his internal map stretching out before him, but the image fizzled as Nyx spoke again. She spoke of breeding and birthing the next generation. Was that all women were concerned about? He didn't blame them, really. It was what their bodies were made for. But the conversation wasn't just her lamenting her lack of a mate...oh no. She looked at him, right at him. Any other man would have been flattered, but his face twisted in disgust. I don't like women, He said it firmly, And why not use my brother? He's more obsessed with the idea of purity than I am, He knew that Vaati hated Nyx and coveted her position desperately, but he figured that joining the two bloodlines here was a better compromise for the both of them.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 14, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 27, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 27, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 29, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:40 PM