Blackfeather Woods I just... don't want them to change me
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Ganondorf chuckled, Vaati doesn't like anyone, He shrugged. He was used to the fact, and so was everyone else he supposed. Even Mother had a problem with speaking to him, he noticed. You aren't special, being on his list of people he doesn't like, So far as he could tell, Ganon was on too many of Vaati's lists at once.

She asked for his advice. It was strange being asked about his brother like this, like he was expected to know what he liked. He did, to a point. Getting Vaati to like someone was beyond his means, or so he thought. Astrid — Nyx — the Dark Master(Mistress)? It seemed like an easy answer to him. Promote him, He says. All he's ever wanted was to be Dark Master. Take him as your mate, make him co-Dark Master — he'll be all yours, The last four words tasted sour on his mouth, however. The thought of someone else claiming Vaati was not something he could sit well with. But Astrid merely wanted children out of him. Ganon wanted more than that. So he supposed that he could allow him this.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 14, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 27, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 27, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 29, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:40 PM