Blackfeather Woods I just... don't want them to change me
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
It wasn't unbelievable that Vaati liked, perhaps, only himself. He was a rather egotistical child, but she had been that as well. It wasn't like he couldn't grow out of it, like she had... Mostly. I did not think I was. She replied coolly, not offended. She rather believed she wasn't special at all, and that made her more so. Then again, maybe she liked to think that way. She truly hadn't figured out her view on everything yet.

Promote him? She repeated with a puzzled look, her voice cold yet considering. How could she ever? The spot is not mine to give away - I am merely holding order for Damien. How could I ever explain such a betraying act, if he returns? She talked in a hushed voice, eyes already fluttering to the ground as she though, making them verbal so Ganondorf could understand. I told your mother this was just until he recovered. Then again, Vaati is her son... Claiming him like that will make my rule a whole lot more permanent.

Her brows knitted into a frown as her mismatched eyes sought the younger male's face, expecting his opinion on the matter.

Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 14, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 18, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 27, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - September 27, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - September 29, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 10, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Nocturnal - October 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I just... don't want them to change me - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:40 PM