Totoka River I can't pull you closer than this
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It doesn't take her long before she has company, turning to see Tapat nearby. She smiled gently - though it did not touch her eyes -  and nudged his shoulder with her snout, giving a soft hum at the consideration. He was so quick to get excited, even with all that had happened to them recently. "There are wolves there," She pointed out, snout aimed towards the island. It was a curious thing considering how limited their items must have been - did they have resources or did they have to cross the waters constantly? "And I believe one of them is familiar." Though she didn't know for certain. 

Before she could explain too much there was an answer to their call and Hemlock perked a bit. She was uncertain of how obvious it was given her small stature that she was near whelping but the time for being choosey had long since passed. "We do -" She responded quickly, glancing around. "The remainder of my pack is here and looking for a haven." Straight to the point but there was a question there all the same. "Are you all established there?" And how curious was, that they had an entire island there. Somehow they must have made the shores work for them though Hemlock could not understand how. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 14, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 17, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 18, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 19, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 19, 2017, 11:54 AM