Dragoncrest Cliffs who said this was a game
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Though she'd had limited interactions with their stalwart guardian, Tirgatao couldn't help but appreciate just how approachable he was. Her initial suspicions about his outsider status almost a year back now was long confirmed to be nothing but her own paranoia—Dio had earned his place, and belonged here among them more than Tirgatao ever had by birthright alone. But she couldn't mistake the weariness in his sturdy frame; how his eyes seemed heavy with the weight of the world. Between Wildfire's disppearance, the children, Heda's expectations, and his own family, Tirgatao couldn't fathom how he juggled it all. 

"Mm." She hummed in response to his explaination. It boiled down the facts into the simple truth: they continued forward because there was no other option. They were the backbone of the pack, with or without Wildfire. Tirgatao understood him, perhaps more than either of them were aware. Maybe later she would reflect on the conversation and discover the similarities in their steadfast commitment to each new day. His question, parrotted, was predictable. But when he remarked on the children, she was caught out. 

"Admittedly, I wish I knew." Tirgatao remarked softly while her ear twisted backwards as she reflected on recent events. "The children are... well, they're like their mothers. They aren't forthcoming, and I haven't felt right in pushing the issue. I figured they would come to me when ready, but at this point I'm ready to pursue them to be certain they aren't blaming themselves for all this." Was it like Wildfire to just... leave? Tirgatao, as much as she wanted to believe, had her doubts. She knew how easily destructive thoughts could take root.

The pale woman sighed and offered Dio a tired smile, "I'm fine, though. Curious about this Fos Goufa—they picked an interesting time to show up, and I am not certain how I feel about it. There's a queer finality to it. "
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
who said this was a game - by Tirgatao - September 15, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: who said this was a game - by Dio - September 17, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: who said this was a game - by Tirgatao - September 19, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: who said this was a game - by Dio - September 24, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: who said this was a game - by Tirgatao - September 28, 2017, 05:14 PM