Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
I HAVE BURNED THE CLIFFS OF DAMASCUS
24 Posts
Ooc — Kati

He is displeased by the mysterious woman's seeming reluctance to give up her name.  Where he hails from it is courtesy and so far she has disrespected him twice (although he pretends he is not counting and is sure she has perhaps not noticed the subtle slights against him).  His confident posture does not waver but he steps back, creating more distance between himself and the women.

Though he is capable of commanding attention with the depth of his form and the boom of his voice he instead continues his assault of pronounced silence as the interest begins to slip away from the prince nobody.  He has not yet decided if he plans on sticking around — if the attention remains deviated from him long enough he would make his way to the back of the clearing, doubling back from whence he came to avoid the evergreens and the pair of dark femmes.

But luck would have it that Miyako would address him once more and he curses silently for being unable to retreat from the uneasy interaction.  Some of them are worth it, he muses, thinking of late Charlemagne and Luthien, and some of them are not, when his uncle comes to mind.  I suppose I would be considered new here, because he didn't even know the name of the land he traveled.  I come from far North.

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Varick - September 16, 2017, 04:10 PM