Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Each of them took small steps away from where Rouge stood. It made her giggle slighly. "Come on. I can't be that scary." True she could be alittle over bearing at times when she decided to uncensor herself, but neither of them had seen Rouge as her truly wiched self. That part of her had subsided substantially since she entered the Teekon Wilds and the confindes of a pack. Pack's which she thought would never really accept her the way she was. 

What Miyako said next made Rouge lift an eye brow. Turning into a demon after the sunset. It sounded like a childrens story, for pups intreged by the night. Many things did change as the sun went down. Those that went to sleep were often replaced by those just waking up and the absence of light changed the world around you. But Rouge had never heard about a wolf changing. 

Miyako didn't have a destination in mind proceeding to ask Rouge why she was in a pack with how she felt. Assuming it was for family or other emotional reasons. The next thing Miyako said made Rouges tail wag vigeriously. Exactly what she would have said at her age. It was uncanny. "Gosh. I can't get over how much you mind me of me just a year or two ago. Even your attitude towards packs is similar." she began but then proceeded to answering the girls question beginning with a sigh. "You've got my pradicament all wrong. I don't have family in the pack, or anywhere for that matter. And I didn't join the pack to get closer to others. I wanted something more to do other then just surviving day to day as I had been doing for several years as a loner. I ask if there's anything they want me to scout for and I scout for it, nothing much past that." The male added into the conversation and Rouge's attention went to him for a moment to say. "Also true... sometimes." before returning her gaze to Miyako. She thought back to the pack she had been in before Moonspear.

Varick then went on to explain how her had been from the north. Rouge wasn't from the north, but she had been from a place that experienced similar winter tempuratures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Rouge - September 17, 2017, 12:29 AM