Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She saw Rouge lift an eyebrow at her story of her father, and resisted a snort. It seemed incredulous to hear, detached from the story, but she hadn't known Hiroto. He--god, her mother, too--had been something else. Beyond words. Miyako saw that Varick was uncomfortable, as if looking for an escape from the conversation. "I'm from the north as well, Varick," she said with a smile. "North coast. Fuckin' cold."

Rouge explained her place with her pack, and she nodded slowly along with her voice, understanding now. It was like a job for her. Gave her a home, something to do. That, she could get on board with. "Okay, that makes sense," she responded amiably. "I've always thought scouting sounded pretty cool, though I'm more of a hunter myself.  And I like taking care of kids, too." Miyako grinned at that last bit. She missed kids, tiring and messy and smelly as they sometimes could be.

With a wag of her tail, she nodded to both Rouge and Varick. "I'm going to take off, find somewhere to rest. I'll probably stay in this forest for a few more days, but I'm down to explore other regions as well." She gave Rouge a long look. "Where is your pack? I'd love to come visit sometime, see how it is." And then turned to Varick. "Hopefully I'll see you more if you decide to stay here in the forest."

Smiling slowly, she began to take steps back, though not turning until she heard their responses.

I'm out so feel free to wrap up but will be tagging you in threads in the future; feel free to tag or message if you want to start one up as well! <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Miyako - September 18, 2017, 12:15 PM