Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
I HAVE BURNED THE CLIFFS OF DAMASCUS
24 Posts
Ooc — Kati
A small snort of laughter escaped from his nostrils.  He found it to be both humourous and mildly insulting that the dark femme thought she was anything close to intimidating.  Still he found it better to keep these thoughts to himself.  He listened closely as her rapt attention was on Miyako, noting how much alike they were, or would have once been.  He could not see it, but again it was not his place.

She then goes on to describe duties and it is both something Varick understands and somewhat misses.  The duties of princehood had been many and he missed having something to do, but lone life suited him well and he was not ready to give up the freedom it provided.

Miyako turns to him, noting that she too is from the north and his interest piques, but she rambles incessantly before taking off, not allowing him to remark one way or another.  Typical women.  He turns to Rouge, glacial gaze meeting the oceanic blue depths of the other's, and tips his chin up at her.  Perhaps we will meet again.  I think I will find a place to rest.  Do you have any pointers?
ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Varick - September 23, 2017, 07:11 PM