Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

All three of them seemed to originate from places of colder climates. Rouge had originated mainly east of where they were now, but Minnesota was rarely ever described as warm. Alone with climate it seemed as though the two females again shared another interest. Pups and young wolves. Rouge had always felt she needed to be a protector over such young beings, luckily the need had never arised where she needed to take protective action. She mainly had entertained and told stories up until this point. 

The exchange between the two would come to an end as Miyako stated that she would be leaving soon. Before she left she asked where it was that Rouges pack was. "South and a bit west of here. Though if you wanted to come see me you would have a better chance of getting my attention my calling me by my name... Rouge..." she pretented to call for herself, though not as a howl.

She departed shortly after that and it was simply Rouge and Varick. Their interaction would be short lived as well as Varick asked where he should go to spend the night. "Might be a bit colder tonight. You could lay down at the hot springs to the east of here. If you don't feel like swimming at least the air will be warmer." she teased lightly. "See you around." she stated to him before heading off herself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Rouge - September 26, 2017, 03:23 PM