Wheeling Gull Isle and i will love you until my last breath and beyond
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
mostly tagging for reference, no need to hop in unless you'd want a brief cameo outside the den loves!

Through the night her discomfort has grown and Hemlock, in turn, has become more restless. She did not panic, thinking back to when she had seen Lotte through her birth and had seen her godchildren earthside. It had been one of the most brilliant moments of her life, but, it was terrifying all the same. She did not know anyone at that exact moment that she might call to accompany her, not wanting to scar @Eirlys but not sure she wanted @Witchdoctor present. She knew she didn't want to disturb Tapat or Ceallach, the boys were both to young to endure such an event. She briefly considered if @Seri would have been interested in learning, but, what a horrific teacher she would have made right then! 

Somewhere far away her thoughts touched on her grayscale missing ward and she wondered what Sirius would have done. He had been so put out with Ran sharing their space even briefly, and she couldn't imagine how confusing this all might have been to him now. She wondered too where Roarke and Mallaidh were, if they might have been happy for their parents and their love, or resented her as the curse she still felt she was. Ceallach was more outspoken than his paler sister but still she couldn't tell if the boy was happy - everything had gone in such a blur she had no idea where they stood now. 

For a moment her entire body tensed, the red wolf's fur bristling indignantly. She looked to the small meger hoard of herbs she had managed to bring with them, even when she had used some of her companions to bring them along. She still hadn't had the ability or time to scope the pack out itself, not in the state that she had been in, her body quivering again for a moment. It was more irritating right then than painful but Hemlock had also endured a decent amount of pain in her time. The cougar's lashings had painted her brutally and it had given a lasting impression of what pain could be.

She briefly snuck outside of her den, pacing in the open once she had felt too boxed in by the cave itself. It wasn't unheard of for wolves to either choose to whelp alone or together in Awenasa, occasionally finding siblings or cousins inexplicably whelping in the same den. Even in her wildest dreams she had never expected to share a space with Lotte in such an intimate time but she also hadn't thought of using Lotte's whelping den as her own. There was never such a chance now, and there never would be again. The thought was just as painful, a cry tearing unwillingly from her lips as she felt another contraction this time accompanied by the slick sensation of fluid running down her hind legs. She turned to press herself back into the den, back into it's deeper depths as instinct took over. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and i will love you until my last breath and beyond - by Hemlock - September 16, 2017, 12:54 AM