Frostfire Ridge Alone on that Mountain
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
I thought you were a rabbit... Weetzie wasn’t sure why that statement bothered him, but it did, although of course he wouldn’t let it show. Perhaps it was just the thought of being compared to a creature that he perceived as unintelligent, or maybe the thought of being someone else’s food. Neither one was comforting.

He had no doubt that his sister would find it amusing, but he wouldn’t tell her about it.

“I have often been mistaken for a coyote, but never a rabbit,” he said, “at least not that I can recall. I actually am half coyote.” Seeing that the wolf was apparently not going to climb the rocks, he decided to return to the ground. He went back the way he came, jumping from one rock to the next. Going down was easier than going up and didn’t require nearly as much concentration, allowing him to talk as he descended. “I can assure you that I would not taste nearly as good as an actual rabbit, I therefore believe you would not wish to eat me.” His attempt at a joke would probably fall flat due to the lack of inflection in his voice.

Upon reaching the ground, he turned to the wolf and said, “I’m not from here either. I am seeking my sister. She is a red coywolf with pink eyes. Her name is Witchbaby. She is likely with a darker she-wolf named Kinkajuu. I realize it’s a long-shot, but perhaps you’ve encountered one of them?” He knew it wasn’t likely, but he saw no harm in asking. “My name is Weetzie,” he added as an afterthought.
Messages In This Thread
Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 16, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 16, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 17, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 05:21 AM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 28, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 30, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - October 09, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - October 16, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - October 20, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 02:23 PM